RePix is a very useful image tool for Mac that helps you in batch resizing any image into a preset resolution and save it easily and quickly. This is the quickest way one can batch resize a large number of images at once.
- Easy to predefine height & width of the output image.
- Quick image resize process.
- Drag and drop images into the app that are to be resized.
You only need to provide the height or width of the image. The app will resize the image by keeping the aspect ratio same. RePix is a simple, easy to use app with a straightforward purpose. It eliminates the hours of hard work one put into a heavy app for merely resizing image.
- UI Updated
- Exported Files History list available
- Backup for Replace images
- Auto Remove images in Exported list after 10 or 30 days
- Preferences Updated
- Title: RePix 1.3.2
- Developer: Inspiring-Life Technologies Private Limited
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 22.49 MB