BusyContacts is a contact manager for macOS that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient. It brings to contact management the same power, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal users have enjoyed with their calendars. What's more, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal, forming a flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution that works the way you do.
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS, and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Customizable Views -- View contacts in a single-column Card View or multi-column List View.
- Tags -- Tags can be used for grouping, filtering and coloring contacts.
- Smart Filters -- Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts, creating saved searches, and even applying custom view settings in the List View.
- BusyCal integration -- BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal by linking contacts to events in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for tracking past and future activities.
- Activity List -- The Activity List displays activities associated with the selected contact including calendar events, emails, messages, and recent social network posts.
- Social-network integration -- BusyContacts syncs with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, combining contact information from each of these sources into a unified contact card.
- Syncing -- BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS through all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers.
- Sharing -- BusyContacts allows you to share address books with read-only or read/write privileges through Exchange, Fruux, LAN, and other CardDAV servers.
What's New:Version 1.4.1:
- New: Modern Authentication (MFA / 2FA / SSO) support for Office 365 accounts
- Collapsed address books no longer automatically expand when selecting contacts
- Added UI changes to require additional privileges to access mail / messages on macOS Mojave and Catalina
- Improved detection and handling of unavailable mail / messages for a contact
- Fixed a rare bug where, under specific conditions, two words separated by a space would merge together in notes or multi-line addresses
- Fixed a bug with Google Sync where creating a new contact with a new group would at times not reflect the change on other devices until the contact is edited a second time
- Fixed a bug where committing changes to a field would at times cause focus to jump to the Title field
- Ongoing stability improvements
- Title: BusyContacts 1.4.1
- Developer: BusyCal, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 22.87 MB