BusyContacts is a contact manager for macOS that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient. It brings to contact management the same power, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal users have enjoyed with their calendars. What's more, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal, forming a flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution that works the way you do.
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS, and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Customizable Views -- View contacts in a single-column Card View or multi-column List View.
- Tags -- Tags can be used for grouping, filtering and coloring contacts.
- Smart Filters -- Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts, creating saved searches, and even applying custom view settings in the List View.
- BusyCal integration -- BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal by linking contacts to events in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for tracking past and future activities.
- Activity List -- The Activity List displays activities associated with the selected contact including calendar events, emails, messages, and recent social network posts.
- Social-network integration -- BusyContacts syncs with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, combining contact information from each of these sources into a unified contact card.
- Syncing -- BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS through all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers.
- Sharing -- BusyContacts allows you to share address books with read-only or read/write privileges through Exchange, Fruux, LAN, and other CardDAV servers.
What's New:Version 1.3.0:
- Dark Mode for macOS Mojave (10.14). You can optionally set BusyContacts to always use the lighter appearnce from View > Apperance.
- Improvements to auto-discovery of CalDAV / Exchange accounts
- Fixed duplicate / delete card menu options at times become unavailable
- Fixed an auto-save bug where changes to notes would at times sync with a delay
- Fixed a bug where moving a contact between address books would duplicate the card on IceWarp servers
- Fixed an glitch where making modifications to notes after performing a search would retain the highlighted words
- System support for LinkedIn and Facebook was removed in macOS 10.14. BusyContacts relied on OS support, and so these services are no longer available starting 10.14
- The main contact list now shows longer names in full when possible
- Ongoing stability improvements
- Title: BusyContacts 1.3.2
- Developer: BusyCal, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 19.27 MB