MemoryTamer is an automatic memory-freeing app that runs in your menu bar. It supports notifications with both Growl and Notification Center, and also lets you free memory whenever you want with the "Free memory now" menu item.
On OS X 10.9, it gets even better! By tapping into a system function introduced in OS X 10.9, MemoryTamer is able to automatically free your memory without slowing down your computer.
- Fix an issue on macOS Sierra that was causing the preferences dialog to pop up on app launch with default values. You may still see some startup errors related to this issue, but from my testing, those don't actually affect anything, and the preferences dialog will still launch.
- Add an option to use a grayscale (well, single-color) menu bar icon. This mono-color icon will switch colors when you enable dark mode (on Yosemite and up)
- Update some frameworks and dependencies, including the RubyMotion build framework and the Paddle licensing framework
- Title: MemoryTamer 1.4.6
- Developer: Eric Henderson
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.59 MB