Reader - Minimalist PDF viewer 4.6
This is the full version of Reader, which includes basic annotations including highlighting and writing yellow notes.
Free version is 'Reader | Basic'.
Minimalist design with powerful tools for reading, particularly academic documents:
- Select text and cmd-F to see only the sentences in the document with the selected text
- Selet text and ‘H’ for yellow highlight
- Select text and cmd-shift-h for grey highlight
- 'h' without selecting text to see all highlights
- Select text and ‘X’ to strikethrough with red line. '
- ESC to go in and out of fullscreen
- Single page in regular view, two pages in full screen view
- Spacebar for page down (arrow keys can also be used)
White background in full-screen view since documents are usually white and therefore provides a clean reading space without a harsh black border
Integrated with the Author word processor to provide instant citations through simply copying and pasting text using the Visual-Meta method as shown in the last screenshot and as described at http://visual-meta.info
- text to see all highlighted text
- ’n’ to see any Names in the document
- cmd-shift-c to copy as citation
- Integrated with Liquid to provide hundreds of commands in less than one second on any selected text
- If document has Visual-Meta from the Author word processor:
- cmd- to collapse the document into an outline if the document has headings
- Improved text interactions.
- Title: Reader - Minimalist PDF viewer 4.6
- Developer: The Augmented Text Company LTD
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.57 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.