Elmedia Player 8.8
Elmedia Player is a video and audio player that will play virtually any file you throw at it, be it MP4, AVI, MOV, SWF, DAT, MKV, MP3, FLAC, M4V, FLV or any other common format. No need for additional codecs, plugins – this app has everything you need for instant playback.
Elmedia Player guarantees a perfectly smooth HD experience thanks to hardware accelerated decoding. This is helped by native M1 support.
Elmedia Player proudly offers:
Video and audio playback options
- Support for multiple audio tracks, both embedded and external audio files.
- Full-screen mode that lets you choose the active monitor..
- Separate volume slider.
- Creation and easy control over playlists.
- The player can be conveniently pinned on top of all active apps.
- Fit the player window to your screen.
- The playback speed is easily adjustable.
- Select and loop a video or audio segment continuously.
- Instruct the player to automatically load external audio tracks from the same directory, based on filenames.
- Picture-in-picture mode to keep your clips visible in the background.
- Use the built-in audio visualizer to feel the beat.
- Enable or disable preview thumbnails on the timeline.
Stream local files to Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Smart TV and other AirPlay and DLNA-certified devices.
With Elmedia Player installed on your Mac you'll be able to effortlessly stream local video and audio files to Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Roku TV, as well as many other smart TV sets.
Great streaming features offered by Elmedia:
- Streams audio and video files in their native formats or transcoded in real time.
- Supports streaming of up to 4K videos to compatible devices (Chromecast Ultra, Apple TV 4K, etc.).
- Supports subtitles (both embedded and external).
- Supports playlists (create your very own playlists for uninterrupted streaming).
- Control your streaming in the app. You can play, pause, seek, or stop the video playback. When streaming to Chromecast or DLNA devices you can also adjust the volume in player.
You can also use Elmedia Player as an audio receiver for AirPlay, which comes in handy when you need to stream audio from your phone to a Mac connected to larger speakers.
Integrated subtitles search
We have integrated Elmedia Player with opensubtitles.org service, which allows you to find any subtitles available there in a couple of clicks without leaving the player.
Flexible video & audio settings
- Flip vertically, rotate, mirror videos or revert to original.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, and more.
- Sync subtitles to the video in case it wasn't in sync originally.
- Choose the language for audio and subtitles when files have multiple subtitles and audio streams.
- Adjust the sound for different genres, rooms, or specific speakers with the audio equalizer. Select one of the presets or create your own.
- You can set an output device for audio; for advanced users: transmit AC-3/DTS through S/PDIF.
- Audio: mp3, m4a, wma, aac, ac3, aiff, ape, flac, mka, ogg, pcm, ra, vaw, waw, wav, aif, oga, caf, midi, mid, acm, dts, mpa, webm
- Video: 3gp, avi, mp4, mpeg, vob, flv, mov, mkv, 3iv, asf, fli, m1v, m2t, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mp2, mpg, mpg2, mpg4, mpv, mqv, nut, nuv, nsv, qt, ram, rec, rm, rmvb, ts, vcd, vfw, wmv, webm, rv, f4v, ogv, ogm, divx, asx, dat, tp, mjp, yuv, xvid, vc1, mtv, mxf, qtz, dv, hdv, 3g2, mts
- Subtitles: utf, srt, ass, smi, txt, ssa, smil, jss, rt, idx, sub, xml
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Title: Elmedia Player 8.8
- Developer: Electronic Team, Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 95.14 MB