Adobe Media Encoder 2022 v22.6.1
Adobe Media Encoder 2022 software automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro sequences, and Adobe After Effects compositions. An intuitive interface, background encoding, and convenient presets help you quickly output to virtually any screen.
- Preset Browser - Access commonly used settings immediately using the Preset Browser. Organize presets by category, set favorites, and customize your most frequently used encoding presets.
- Fast, sure output to virtually any screen - Quickly and easily output your work for virtually any video or device format. Customize, set, and organize your favorite presets in the Preset Browser for fast export and batch encoding in the background.
- Performance and stability - Use Watch Folders to quickly encode video from a single source to multiple output formats.
- ARRIRAW, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X support - Import your ARRIRAW, 5K RED EPIC®, and RED Scarlet-X footage directly into Adobe Media Encoder CS6 for transcoding to HD and SD formats.
Version 2022 v22.6:
- Fixed an issue where if you try to create proxies from interpreted clips, Premiere Pro sends the clips to Adobe Media Encoder flagged with their original frame rate. The resulting proxy is out of sync with the interpreted footage.
- The export sequence API call returns false when the provided sequence name can not be found in the project.
- Audio missing from AVCHD spanned clips with AC3 audio (macOS only).
- Title: Adobe Media Encoder 2022 v22.6.1
- Developer: Adobe Systems
- Compatibility: macOS v10.15 or later, Intel or Apple silicon
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K
- Size: 1.05 GB
sudo spctl --master-disable