The original "CopyCopy" mode eliminates useless data.
Favorite URL: CopyCopy.
Favorite picture: CopyCopy.
Favorite chat history: CopyCopy.
Of course, we also support Copy to record data once.
- "Command+C" Copy history to Clipboard again.
- "Backspace" Delete history.
- Two original save modes: copy once, continuously copy twice
- Automatically save your clipboard history
- Unlimited storage, how much to save depends on how big your hard drive is
- Unlimited collection for quick and easy searching
- Favorite items will not be deleted automatically
Management mode: four choices
- Save clipboard history by duration
- Save clipboard history by quantity
- Clear when exiting
- Manual management
- Quickly record to the clipboard
- Quickly preview recorded content classification
- Record automatic classification for easy viewing
- Determine the source of the data based on the icon
- Quickly search for records with keywords
- Shortcuts quickly evoke the window
- Mini window and large window switch freely
What's New:Version 1.1.2
- Today Extension more powerful.
- Title: Copy+ 1.1.2
- Developer: Shao Bing Fu
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.11 MB