SmartBaby infer Swift Codable model from JSON to save your time.
- It can infer property's type from JSON, such as String, Int, Double, Bool, even URL and Date.
- It can handle nested JSON, it will generate nested models.
- You can specify property's name with smart Property Map, array's object name with smart Array Object Map, property's type with smart Property Type Map, or enum's definition with smart Enum Properties.
- It can handle array root JSON, it will automatically merge properties for objects in the array.
- You can organize your model with Project Name.
- All models will be saved in your iCloud's private database.
What's New:Version 1.0.2
- Sort the generated properties alphabetically via option.
- Title: SmartBaby 1.0.2
- Developer: Hongxu Zhu
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 5.28 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.