Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.12.1
MASCHINE is the groundbreaking groove production system for tactile, creative beatmaking with an acclaimed sound library. Create and perform fast with MASCHINE – the groundbreaking groove production studio combining the power and flexibility of software with the tactile immediacy of hardware.
Its pattern-based sequencer, high-performance sampler, incredible suite of pro studio instruments and effects, exemplary drum synths, and acclaimed sound library deliver a complete system for fast, professional groove production. MASCHINE provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, slicing, performing, and more. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick the beat.
What's New:Version 2.12.1:
- FIXED Copying and pasting notes via the hardware inserts them at the wrong position
- FIXED Variation page unavailable on MASCHINE Studio (now accessible using SHIFT + Note)
- FIXED Crash after editing automation in Clip
- IMPROVED Computer keyboard shortcuts for Clip modulation events
- "CMD + A" (macOS) / "CTRL + A" (Windows) = select all Clip modulation events
- "Backspace" (macOS) / "Delete" (Windows) = delete selected Clip modulation events
- Title: Native Instruments Maschine 2 v2.12.1
- Developer: Native Instruments
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 251.11 MB