Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen and create polished, professional-looking videos. Record anything — your whole screen or just a window. Or, add video, images, audio, and PowerPoint presentations that you already have. A simple timeline makes editing video easy. Combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. Then, instantly preview inside the video editor. Give videos polish with professional video editor effects. Add highlights, animation, titles, transitions and more. Simply drag and drop the effects onto the timeline.
Training and tutorials
Spice up your training and tutorial videos to keep your viewer's attention throughout the video.
Record mouse movements
Make the cursor larger, animate clicks, and add a highlight to make mouse movements easier to track.
Record keystrokes on screen to make it easy for users to follow along.
Add notes and annotations
Drag in notes, captions, shapes, highlights, and more. Camtasia makes it easy to help users understand.
Marketing and demos
Create videos that wow your customers. Camtasia is the perfect video editor for YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, and more.
Drag-and-drop video editor
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. Then export videos at broadcast ready 4k resolution.
Layer intro and outro sequences and title animations to create engagement throughout all your videos.
Use music to set the mood of your video. The editor includes a library of royalty-free tracks, or you can import your own.
Transform PowerPoint slides and webinar recordings into a compelling video.
Drop in PowerPoint
Just drag a PowerPoint presentation into Camtasia, and select the slides you want to import.
Add videos and narration to slides to more effectively communicate your message.
Record webcam footage to add the energy of a live presentation to your footage.
Create engaging video lessons without high learning curves.
Improve learning with video
Make videos for flipped, hybrid, or online learning.
Add quizzes as part of the video and record results to see how students are performing.
See who is interacting with your videos to improve learning outcomes.
What's New:Version 2019.0.0
- Added ability to automatically adjust audio levels with defined Loudness Units Full Scale (LUFS) normalization
- Added new mouse cursor effect to smooth out cursor movements
- Expanded number of customizable product hotkeys and shortcuts
- Added new Block Text style for annotations
- Added properties to adjust vertical and horizontal text spacing in annotations
- Added Whip Spin transition
- Add ability to include logos and images to Themes
- Added additional device frames for download in TechSmith Assets
- Added “Open in Camtasia” option for TechSmith Asset downloads
- Improved SmartFocus functionality
- Updated Canvas preset sizes to match more modern devices and platforms
- Added batch project export option
- Added option to hide desktop icons during recording
- Fixed an issue that could cause colors to decode incorrectly on some users' machines
- Retired ability to add new Legacy Callouts to a project
- Retired ability to add (old) Device Frames to a project
- Added Outline Edges, Mosaic, and Color Tint to Visual Effects
- Added TouchBar interactions for New Project, New Recording, Open Project, Start Recording, Stop Recording, Pause Recording, Scrub timeline, Split video, Split All, Next Media, and Previous Media
- Update mp4v2 resolving: CVE-2018-14054, CVE-2018-14325, CVE-2018-14326, CVE-2018-14379, CVE-2018-14403, CVE-2018-14446
- Title: Camtasia 2019.0.4 Build 108473
- Developer: TechSmith Corporation
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial (block outbound connections)
- Size: 491.92 MB