Hobo is the easiest way to control your Vagrant boxes and edit Vagrantfiles on your Mac. You can quickly start, stop, and reload your Vagrant machines. And you can easily create a new Vagrantfile from scratch.
What Hobo Does
- Start, stop, reload, and destroy Vagrant environments.
- Novice users can launch new Vagrant environments with two clicks.
- SSH into your Vagrant machine with one click.
- Easily share your Vagrant machine using Hashicorp's Atlas.
- Create new .hobo files which compile into Vagrantfiles.
- Setup unlimited port forwards.
- Sync multiple local directories to your Vagrant machines.
- Quickly pick any Atlas box as a base for your machine.
- Keep your Vagrantfile commands and provisioning commands in one file.
- Use any virtual machine provider.
- Automatically generates your Vagrantfile.
What's New:Version 1.5.0:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Hobo 1.5.0
- Developer: Click On Tyler
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.38 MB