MP3 Gain 4.3.0
MP3 Gain for mac is a simple tool designed specifically to adjust and normalize the volume of audio(mp3, wma, etc) files. It automatically normalize the volume of audio files and adjust the loudness of audio tracks without lossy. It performs statistical analysis to determine how loud the file actually sounds to the human ear.
- Support many audio formats(mp3, wma, wav, flac, m4a, ac3, mp2, ogg)
- Support batch adjustment
What's New:Version 4.0.0
- Improve audio quality with new algorithms
- Easy to use with new interface.
- Support wma, wav, ac3, flac, mp2, ogg audio format gain(IAP).
- Fixed some other bugs.
- Title: MP3 Gain 4.3.0
- Developer: renting luo
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT * Register any data
- Size: 15.3 MB