Timey is the simplest timer and stopwatch possible. It shows up in the menubar. Click to start or pause, right-click to reset. Click on the settings button to change time, load a preset, customize global keyboard shortcuts and more.
- stopwatch and timer,
- full screen display,
- customizable timer presets,
- customizable global keyboard shortcuts,
- Today View widget,
- ticking sound support,
- easy to use and elegant,
- fast, lightweight and accurate.
- Ease of use - Timey's UI has been reimagined to be more straightforward. Using important features like time changing, timer presets and stopwatch is now easier then ever.
- Menu bar space saving - the app now takes less of your precious screen space. The menu button automatically hides and there is an all-new mini mode available.
- Presets (previously Quick Timers) - presets are now the core part of the app. Using and managing them has been brought to the front and you are now able to quickly access them using global keyboard shortcuts.
What's New:Version 3.3.0:
- Option to choose between 3 full screen themes
- Option to copy current timer time (Timey's menu -> More)
- Time elapsed from countdown finish (Timey's menu -> More)
- Tweaked alert popover behavior
- Tweaked notification behavior
- Fixed alarm sound
- Fixed updating
- Title: Timey 3: a menu bar timer v3.3.0
- Developer: Jedrzej Gronek
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.8 MB