Pro Presenter 6.1.3
ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our “Control Panel”, at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What’s more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key the words over live or recorded video.
- Multi-Screen cue transitions
- Images in Default Templates have "%20" instead of space
- Bibles-Word Spacing not applying in text "Luke
- Go to Next timer prevents Contiguous view from moving to selected document
- Transitions on BlackMagic Output Stutter when No Main Output is on
- Opening cue inspector on a cue with a broken link is causing Pro6 to crash
- Media properties alignment doesn't save unless you add another cue before closing
- NDI-No Audio when set to system
- Disabling/Enabling Master Control crashes ProPresenter
- Timers added to Headers in PCO Playlist do not retain after restart
- PCO Links cannot be made from header in 6.1.1
- Right-Clicking on a document to select an arrangement does not change the arrangement.
- List of Playlists hides first time you open it
- Advancing through an entire document from within the Library(not playlist) will bring you into the playlist