Iconjar leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVG’s and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It’s no rocket science, we pinky promise.
Iconjar’s search has been designed and developed with speed and efficiency in mind. Hit the spacebar and preview the icon at any size using our custom designed Quicklook feature.
It even works in combination with apps that don’t natively support SVG’s*. Our goal is to make IconJar part of your workflow without you even noticing.
Design hand-off becomes super easy with the help of our export feature. Just select the icons you want, pick the sizes you prefer, click export and we’ll handle the rest.
What's New:Version 1.13.3:
- IconJar 2 has been released, bringing a host of new features and improvements. Head over to geticonjar.com for more information.
- IconJar is now notarised with Apple for macOS 10.15 Catalina, also updated any 32 bit binaries that were being used.
- Various bugs have been squashed.
- Title: IconJar 1.13.3
- Developer: Davey Heuser and Curtis Hard
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 +
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.17 MB