The quickest way to keep personal documents away from unwanted eyes.
Drop files onto Invisible to instantly hide them from view, and make them visible again just as easily with the click of a button. All your private files are kept safely out of view, and password protected for even more piece of mind.
Invisible can hide single documents, or entire folders of private data, and personal files.
Keeping your files private couldn't be any easier.
You can access and edit your files from within the Invisible application without the need to make them visible. A quick double-click of your file from within Invisible's interface will open it, a tap on the spacebar gives you a quicklook preview.
Invisible doesn't alter your files in anyway so theres no chance of corruption or data loss.
Invisible is handy for:
- quickly clearing your desktop (useful for taking screenshots)
- hiding personal documents
- hiding documents in place without altering them
What's New:Version 2..2:
- It is now possible to hide files by dragging onto the dock icon
- The preferences button in the main window is more obvious now that it is a button
- Title: Invisible 2.2
- Developer: SweetP Productions
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 4.99 MB