A powerful video editor that helps you create professional-looking screencasts by recording your on-screen activity and webcam stream. Camtasia is a flexible and handy screen recorder and video editor that provides the required tools and features to record and share high quality screencasts with ease.
Stunning video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
What's New:Version 3.1.5:
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exporting projects with behaviors.
- Fixed an issue where the playhead would sometimes jump to zero.
- Fixed issue with freeze region not respecting video rotation information.
- Fixed an importing issue regarding utf8 encoded SRT files.
- Fixed an issue with pdf files not rendering correctly during transitions.
- Fixed an issue with temporary files being deleted when in a standalone or zipped project.
- Added shift qualifier for restricting translations to horizontal and vertical motion.
- Improved the cleanup of unused media when closing projects.
- Fix a crash that could occur when closing a project while text editing is in progress.
- Fixed cursor capture with 3rd party cursors.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting an empty string from the clipboard.
- Fixed an issue where viewing percentage was automatically set to 100% complete even if the quiz/video was not completed.
- Fixed an issue where a message would appear when saving that the project was changed by another application.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Title: Camtasia 3.1.5
- Developer: TechSmith Corporation
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 214.36 MB