Create aesthetic color schemes with ColorSquid.
Inspired by the principles of color theory and good interface design it helps you craft beautiful palettes and schemes in no time.
With ColorSquid you can:
- Invent new color combinations with no more than one click.
- Explore tints, shades and their relationships.
- Capture colors from anywhere on your screen with the built-in color picker tool.
- Import and export your color schemes as CSS, PNG, ASE and CLR files.
- Copy & Paste colors and whole palettes as code snippets for your favorite language/SDK (including CSS, AppKit, UIKit, SpriteKit, OpenGL and many more).
- Easily check what your color scheme will look like for a color blind person with the integrated color blindness simulator.
- Find inspiration with the smart randomize function.
- Fix for a bug where the UI would stop working properly once the application window has been closed and re-opened.
- .clr files can now be correctly opened through the "recent documents" menu.
- Title: ColorSquid 1.2.2
- Developer: Suborbital Softworks Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 4.12 MB