EditReady provides easy, fast and powerful transcoding for video professionals, without an overwhelming interface or outdated format choices. MOV, MP4 and MXF media can all be quickly converted to edit ready quicktime movies in ProRes or DNxHD.
- More than just transcoding - In addition to transcoding to professional formats like ProRes, DNxHD, and H.264, EditReady makes it easy to prep your footage for screening and editing. You can apply LUTs to your video during conversion to set a specific look or convert your Log footage into Linear. EditReady also allows you to override the framerate on your converted files, for pristine slow-motion with your 60p or 120p footage.
- Smart Metadata Editing - EditReady provides a rich metadata viewer and editor. Modern cameras store GPS data, lens settings, diagnostic data, and more. Manually add location data if your camera didn’t store it, or set a reel name for all of your files. You can even use metadata to generate filenames for your transcoded files.
- Modern, Blazing Fast, Ready for the Future - EditReady is designed to take advantage of all of the power available on modern Macs. It leverages hardware accelerated video decoding, OpenCL image processing, and every CPU cycle your system has to spare. And EditReady is designed with the future in mind - it’s ready to adopt new formats and workflows.
What's New:Version 2.7.2:
EditReady 2.7 is a major update that includes native support for the Apple Silicon (m1) chip, as well as a number of enhancements. EditReady 2.7.2 resolves an additional issue with LUTs
- Apple Silicon (m1) support
- Better multifile detection for Davinci Resolve outputs
- Fixes audio bug in Sony A7S III
- Fixes bad a/v sync for some Youtube downloads
- Improves a/v sync for files recorded by third party applications (Zoom, etc)
- Fixes flipped images on ProRes RAW decodes
- Fixes UI glitches on macOS Big Sur
- Fixes hang in command line with --showUserInterface flag
- Better support for joining BRAW files
- Fix for ProRes 4444 handling on macOS Catalina
- Better support for very long HEVC files
- Correct an issue that could have prevented SD cards from being ejected after transcoding
- Miscellaneous DNxHD compatibility enhancements
- Support for GoPro spans when a card contains more than 100 clips
- Metadata improvements when working with Final Cut Pro X
- Title: EditReady 2.7.2
- Developer: Divergentmedia
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 65.86 MB