SQLPro for MSSQL 1.0.204
SQLPro for MSSQL (was SQL Client) is a lightweight TDS client, allowing quick and simple access to Microsoft SQL servers (sqlserver), including those hosted in Azure. This client does NOT work with MySQL. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL server.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
What's New:Version 1.0.204
- You can now disable sample connections in the app preferences.
- Fixed some issues with resolving connection ip/port from server name.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on connection.
- Closing multiple tabs now prompts with an option to review unsaved changes ignoring any changes.
- Title: SQLPro for MSSQL 1.0.204
- Developer: Hankinsoft Development Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.8 MB