SQLPro for MSSQL 2020.68
SQLPro for MSSQL (was SQL Client) is a lightweight TDS client, allowing quick and simple access to Microsoft SQL servers (sqlserver), including those hosted in Azure. This client does NOT work with MySQL. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL server.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
What's New:Version 2020.68:
- Fixed an issue where autocomplete could sometimes remove newlines.
- You can now 'reverse-cycle' the autocomplete window.
- Working on resolving an issue where the cursor position might jump when autocomplete is entered.
- Added some advanced connection options. You can now specify `Encryption level`, `Use NTLMv2` and `Enable TLSv1`.
- Autocomplete delay has been reset to the default (1.25 seconds). Due to a bug which had caused some users autocomplete to set to zero.
- Performance improvements for autocomplete cache (was causing slowdowns on startup for some users).
- Adding or removing tables via the query editor (ie CREATE TABLE/DROP TABLE) will now update the database tree and autocomplete.
- Improvement with SSH tunnelling. Previously, every connection created a new tunnel. Now tunnels can be reused.
- Autocomplete now wraps when using up/down keys.
- Selected rows in the results grid now highlight the row numbers.
- Adding/removing/altering a table will now update the database tree and autocomplete.
- Title: SQLPro for MSSQL 2020.68
- Developer: Hankinsoft Development Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.08 MB