Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX's obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad's elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline view to the left of the editor. This one-window design works especially well with OS X 10.7 Lion's fullscreen mode.
What's New:Version 1.8.16:
- Various stability improvements
- Autosense with breakurl package
- Jumping to files in the sidebar file browser in the case they are included
- Hyperlinks in rare cases where they are specified as Fit in the PDF rather than XYZ
- Fixes for known Big Sur issues
- Title: Texpad 1.8.16
- Developer: Jawad A Deo
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 40.5 MB