Texifier 1.9.20 (760)
Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX's obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad's elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline view to the left of the editor. This one-window design works especially well with OS X 10.7 Lion's fullscreen mode.
- Misc. stability improvements and bug fixes
- Opening autocompleted_commands.txt to add custom commands now fixed
- Removing of default document templates fixed
- Introducing a Singapore server to speed up bundle downloads for Asia Pacific and Oceania
- Title: Texifier 1.9.20 (760)
- Developer: Jawad A Deo
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 35.33 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.