liquivid Video Improve 2.7.1
Liquivid is an intuitive, easy-to-use editor for your videos and photos: Clean up and improve all your captures with a single click & have more fun viewing and sharing your memories.
liquivid offers many appealing visual effects, fixes lens distortion caused by wide angle lenses (as in most actioncams), removes camera shake & image noise and improves colors and sharpness. Basic video cutting, batch processing and support for all common video formats, codecs and resolutions make it the tool of choice for everyone who wants to get more out of their captures.
Detailed Feature Overview:
- Visual effects, 14 to choose from
- Stabilization / camera shake removal
- Defishing / lens distortion removal. Built-in profiles currently include: GoPro Hero 3, Hero 3+, Hero 4 & Hero Session, Sony HDR-AS100V, Drift HD Ghost, SJCAM SJ4000 & SJ 5000, DJI Phantom 3, Garmin VIRB, Parrot Bebop 2, Rollei 6S, Rollei 410, Zoom Q8. Mobius ActionCam (lenses A, C2).
- Adjusting colors and contrast
- Rotating & ropping
- Changing video play speed
- Video deflickering
- Video cutting
Photos: JPG, PNG, TIFF
Videos: all common formats and codecs in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K)
Photos: JPG, PNG
Videos: MP4 (h264), WMV, uncompressed AVI in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K) and with high bitrates
What's New:Version 2.7.1
- Brought back the ability to enable/disable GPU accelerated video decoding via the settings menu (this had been removed in a previous update)
- Title: liquivid Video Improve 2.7.1
- Developer: Razvan Chisu
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 114.06 MB