Action launcher that speeds up work with your Mac.
Searching the web has never been easier
- Show the application using the global shortcut, type your query, choose the required action and run it.
- Use the selected text from any other application as your query using the global system service 'Open in Action', choose the required action and run it.
- Use the text content from the clipboard as your query, choose the required action from status menu and run it.
- Define the custom AppleScript or Automator Workflow actions and simply run them.
- Use the text content from the clipboard as input in your script actions, because the application Action inserts the text content to the clipboard before the action run.
- Open URL Actions - Define the actions for search from your favorite websites and simply run them.
- AppleScript Actions - Define the custom AppleScript actions and simply run them.
- Automator Workflow Actions - Define the custom Automator Workflow actions and simply run them.
- Customize Actions - Set the order of actions, set the names, set the key shortcuts.
- Run Actions from Status Menu - Run the actions from status menu with the text content from the clipboard.
- Use Selected Text - Use the selected text from any other application using the global system service 'Open in Action'.
- Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
- Global Shortcut - Show the application from anywhere using the global shortcut.
- Launch the Application at Login.
- Small Improvements.
- Title: Action 1.1.4
- Developer: Jan Valta
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 10.81 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.