Screegle - Clean Screen Sharing 2.1.7
Screegle lets you share any window you want over a clean desktop background image. Screegle = Screen Sharing for Professionals.
Your co-workers, team, customers, or students see a clean, uncluttered version of your desktop that only contains the windows you explicitly selected, nothing more.
No more notifications popping up, personal web sites, files and folders that might reveal personal information.
Using Screegle is very simple
- - press ⌘ F1 over any window you want to select or deselect (a blue ribbon will appear around it)
- - in your video meeting app, share the "Screegle Share" window and you're all set!
You can also record a video of your Screegle windows, with voice.
This is useful to share clean desktops with co-workers for asynchronous communication.
And you can even add your webcam as an overlay, useful during screen recordings or when you present windows and want people to focus on you (turn off your webcam in your video app!)
- now works on macOS 13 Ventura (thanks Roel and Michael!)
- new: double ⌘ F1 makes the window appear fullscreen in Screegle (thanks a lot Michael!)
- text overlay defaults to empty, not "Screegle"(thank you Kerry!)
- removed windows fade out nicely
- fixed bug where highlighting mouse would work after resizing preview window
- removed shadow of fullscreen windows (thanks Michael!)
- fullscreen windows stay fullscreen even if the original is resized (thanks Michael!)
- camera doesn't turn on if +/- or mouse wheel is received (thanks Michael!)
- Title: Screegle - Clean Screen Sharing 2.1.7
- Developer: AppBlit LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 10.54 MB