Screegle - Clean Screen Sharing 2.2.4
Screegle lets you share any window you want over a clean desktop background image. Screegle = Screen Sharing for Professionals.
Your co-workers, team, customers, or students see a clean, uncluttered version of your desktop that only contains the windows you explicitly selected, nothing more.
No more notifications popping up, personal web sites, files and folders that might reveal personal information.
Using Screegle is very simple
- - press ⌘ F1 over any window you want to select or deselect (a blue ribbon will appear around it)
- - in your video meeting app, share the "Screegle Share" window and you're all set!
You can also record a video of your Screegle windows, with voice.
This is useful to share clean desktops with co-workers for asynchronous communication.
And you can even add your webcam as an overlay, useful during screen recordings or when you present windows and want people to focus on you (turn off your webcam in your video app!)
- new option to not create shadows around windows (thanks Jake!)
- Title: Screegle - Clean Screen Sharing 2.2.4
- Developer: AppBlit LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 10.59 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.