Frame Grab 2.57
Frame Grab provides you to export frame images as JPEG, PNG or TIFF file format from your movies very easily. You can export one-by-one, or can export multiple frames from the queue at a time.
To open movies
- Choose File > Open and select the movie file(s). Or drag the file(s) to the Frame Grab application icon.
To add frame images temporarily to the queue
- drag and drop the frame from the video screen to the side bar queue area.
- using continuous grabbing function.
For more information, please see the User Guide in Frame Grab website.
- QuickTime movie (mov)
- MP4 file (mp4, m4v)
But the app cannot open/play the following files.
- Files which QuickTime Player cannot open
- Files which require any conversion or codec components in QuickTime Player
- Protected video/audio files (e.g. Movies, TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store or TV app)
- Added support for loop playing
- Added support for playing a selection
- Fixed an issue where customizing skip times
- Fixed some other small bugs
- Title: Frame Grab 2.57
- Developer: YUJI MIMORI
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English, Japanese
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 2.81 MB