LogRabbit is the essential logcat viewer for Android developers. Save time and ease the pain of working with Android device logs.
LogRabbit monitors Android device logs in real time as well as providing the ability to save and view saved log files for offline analysis.
- Create saved filters using the powerful filter editor
- Quickly filter logs using regular expressions
- Quick keyword search
- Filter logs by app name, log level, tag, keyword.
- Combine filters for precise log viewing
- Color coded logs by log level (customizable colors)
- Supports multiple connected devices
- Easy formatting of JSON messages
- Adds ability to add notes and filter by those notes
- Adds ability to see a pstree of log messages
- Improves dark mode support
- Adds a way to see and share filters
- Title: LogRabbit 1.8.0
- Developer: Chris Wilson
- Compatibility: macOS 10.7 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 2.79 MB