iMac Cleaner 2.1
iMac Cleaner let's you safely scan and clean up your entire Mac system, delete junk files and duplicate files, reduce the size of iPhoto library, uninstall unnecessary apps, shred files, manage startup items, extract RAR archives, save Winmail.dat, etc to keep your mac best performance.
- Scan and clean your entire system, clear application junk files, app caches, logs, system caches, system logs, mail attachments, iTunes junk files, localized languages, browser cookies and history, etc.
- Scan duplicates anywhere, whether they are one or more folders of internal and external hard drives, also supporting scanning duplicates in Photos or iTunes.
- Extract most common formats of your mac, include RAR, Zip, 7Z, Bzip, Cab, Swf, Lzma, etc. Besides, extract image files within PDF files.
- Quickly and full scan all Apps on your Mac and its related junk files, incl. leftover, logs, caches, preference, crash reports, etc.
- Scan and Delete large files from single or multiple folders on internal and external hard drives, but also large files in Photos or iTunes. Extension Manager: Manage & Delete extensions, preferences, Plug-ins and add-ons in a efficient way to keep your Mac security.
- Show the usage of disk space and memory of your Mac, and free memory with one click.
- Efficiently shrink PDF file size, and support compress encrypted PDF files. You can easily send PDF as attachment directly after compression.
- Quickly open & save Winmail.dat files sent from Microsoft Outlook. You can easily send each item within Winmail.dat files as attachment directly.
- Efficiently manage your startup items to optimize your Mac Boot speed.
- Erase files and make them unrecoverable, ensure your files could be securely erased.
What's New:Version 2.1:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: iMac Cleaner 2.1
- Developer: elimsoft Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64 bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.76 MB