CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And CrossOver can run a wide range of Windows software.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
What's New:Version 17.0.0:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- CrossOver now supports Microsoft Office 2016.
- CrossOver now supports Quicken 2017.
- Core Technology Improvements:
- CrossOver 17 includes an updated Wine with thousands of improvements for Windows application compatibility.
- The default compatibility mode has been changed from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Microsoft Office 2010 from registering.
- Fixed bugs which prevented Everquest and Everquest 2 from running.
- Many improvements to Microsoft Office 2013 applications, including better support for drawing shapes, support for gradient brushes, and more.
- Many Windows applications will run better on high dpi screens.
- Title: CrossOver 17.0
- Developer: Codeweavers Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 207.02 MB