Frammer X 1.13
Frammer X is a simple application that allows you to extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
- load your video (mov/m4v/mp4 file);
- drag and drop video files from "Finder" or from "Library" panel;
- play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
- select the start point by using the slider;
- control the playback with keyboard shortcuts;
- export the frame in PNG/TIFF/JPEG/JP2/BMP/GIF format.
What's New:Version 1.13
- bug fix and code improvement
- Title: Frammer X 1.13
- Developer: Giuseppe Cigala
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 4 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.