Navicat for MySQL 12.0.24
Navicat for MySQL Client from PremiumSoft, is an integrated GUI tool let you perform MySQL administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create data models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote MySQL server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
What's New:Version 12.0.24:
- Unable to copy error messages in Query.
- Database name was added to the query when using Query Builder.
- XML file data was not imported to JSON fields completely.
- Unable to edit data in Query result set in some cases.
- Adjusting the height of split screen in Table Designer was not allowed.
- Crashed when selecting or editing Procedure SQL in Query Editor.
- Incorrect SQL was generated when changing Primary Key name in Table Designer.
- Query column width reset after restarting Navicat.
- Memory leak issue.
- "Fields" and "Referenced Fields" values were vanished after saving and moving cursor to another Foreign Key.
- Field properties were not shown when adding a field in Table Designer.
- Incorrect field name were shown when moving a field in Table Designer.
- UI issue in Full Screen mode.
- Exported Excel files were corrupted in some cases.
- Title: Navicat for MySQL 12.0.24
- Developer: PremiumSoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Английский
- Includes: Не требуется (K'ed by TNT)
- Size: 57.57 MB