Flux 7 v7.1.2
Flux is an advanced XHTML and CSS Web design software. You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. Flux is a fully-featured web design application that aims to be a flexible and trustworthy solution for all Mac users that want to build web pages.
A well-designed and user-friendly web designing tool for beginners, as well as experienced users
Thanks to Flux, you can visually design your website with the help of hand coding and by using a template or a blank page.
With the help of Flux’s advanced rendering engine you can drag, move, stretch and rearrange objects until the desired look and layout is obtained. The best part is that Flux automatically generates all the code for you, with no unnecessary tags.
Helps you to quickly and effortlessly modify and adjust elements on the go
Moreover, you can use the handles featured on the elements in order to adjust and modify the size, margins, padding and position of the selected item. All changes to the properties are automatically updated even if these are stored in external CSS style-sheets.
Flux’s CrowdCode enables you to download and try new elements for your pages but also allows you to submit code for other users to use. The built-in code editor offers you total control over your code with the help of the WYSIWYG-like editor.
Easily access remote servers in order to transfer and access files
On top of that, the powerful Site Manager helps you handle your website assets and thanks to the integrated FTP and SFTP support, you can now copy files to and from a remote site.
Flux also features support for Google Fonts, a fact that enables you to use the desired typefaces in your pages without too much effort. In addition, Flux features a practical autocomplete function that automatically completes colors, paths and tags.
- Drag-and-drop design of Web pages, you can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS . But you can meddle with the code if you want.
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux.
- Attach funky jаvascript actions to your page without having a clue what you're doing.
- Embed Quicktime Movies, Flash and other objects.
- Edit sites directly off FTP and SFTP
- Create the whole site within the WYSIWYG editor, type in XHTML, or a bit of both. You can use one of the supplied templates to get you started, or just stare creatively at a blank page.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.