Layouts Lab - Templates 3.3
Layout Lab for Keynote is a collection of 100+ themes created for your unique slideshows by the Jumsoft design team. Outline your ideas, proposals, contracts, and solutions. Then, enhance them with stylish backgrounds, charts, diagrams, tables, and other data visualization elements to attain all you have been working for.
Each theme contains at least 20 master slides, covering everything from basic bullet layouts to complex diagrams and illustrations. All photo slides feature media placeholders to neatly crop a placed image, and most visualization elements can be easily edited.
Most objects in Layout Lab for Keynote can be easily recolored, reshaped, moved, or removed. You can change the background to a color, gradient, or photo with a simple modification in the Appearance Inspector. Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the fonts if you wish. Edit the charts and diagrams to fit your data. Drag your photos or pictures onto slides to replace the stock images. Use every available tool to make your audience hang on your every word.
*Requires Keynote 5.0 or later
What's New:Version 3.3
- macOS Mojave support;
- macOS Mojave Dark Mode integration;
- New, beautiful banners for all content categories;
- Content management improvements to speed up new content downloads.
- Title: Layouts Lab - Templates 3.3
- Developer: Jumsoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.55 MB