Contacts Journal CRM 2.0.0
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
- add value to your professional network
- track your customer and client relationships
- manage your sales pipeline
- get the best out of networking opportunities
- see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
- be prepared for your next meeting
- track interactions with friends and family
- effectively manage tasks and appointments
- carry a virtual folder of documents with you
- keep a call log
- store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
- sales teams
- small business owners
- portfolio managers
- personal productivity hackers
- professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
What's New:Version 2.0
- Add multiple contacts per Log!
- Add Attachments (images and documents) to your Logs!
- Send emails to multiple contacts at once
- Also supports Email Templates, so you can apply the template to your Group Email, and Contacts Journal will generate each email separately with the appropriate merge tags filled in
- Title: Contacts Journal CRM 2.0.0
- Developer: zaal LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.27 MB