Contacts Journal CRM 2.1.1
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
- add value to your professional network
- track your customer and client relationships
- manage your sales pipeline
- get the best out of networking opportunities
- see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
- be prepared for your next meeting
- track interactions with friends and family
- effectively manage tasks and appointments
- carry a virtual folder of documents with you
- keep a call log
- store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
- sales teams
- small business owners
- portfolio managers
- personal productivity hackers
- professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
What's New:Version 2.1.1
[NEW] Contact Addresses in Logs / ToDo Location :
- You can now use a contact's address as the Location in a Log or ToDo. This will make it easier to add location information to your data.
- Search on Contacts page is faster and more comprehensive.
- You can now even search for emails and phone numbers from the Contacts page.
- Sorting of contacts has also improved, and takes into account localized characters (e.g. previously names with umlauts used to grouped into the # section; now they should be sorted in the correct sections)
- Title: Contacts Journal CRM 2.1.1
- Developer: zaal LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.07 MB