Seasonality Core 2.7.2
Seasonality Core is the complete weather center for your Mac. View weather at any of the 34,000 built-in locations in more than 200 countries, or add your own custom weather location to view even more precise data. Seasonality gives you an accurate 7 day forecast, graphs of past weather conditions, a custom satellite/radar image, and much more.
Seasonality Core's graphs are excellent at showing how weather conditions are changing over days, months, or even years. Seasonality Core will automatically collect and store weather data indefinitely. The custom satellite/radar image gives users the option to adjust opacity of both overlays, show the latest North American surface analysis, and view the global wind flow with Particle Mode.
Seasonality Core has a solid foundation from being in development for almost 10 years. We always welcome feedback, and have made countless improvements to the software over the years based on user suggestions. If Seasonality Core is missing something, we want to hear about it! Send your feedback to our support email.
What we're working on:
- Higher resolution radar within the US
- Improved radar coverage outside the US
- Supporting personal weather stations
- Weather watches and warnings
- An even more flexible interface
What's New:Version 2.7.2:
- Fixed a bug where a forecast may be missing in the graphs
- Fixed a display bug when launching
- Updated Particle Mode to work with server-side changes.
- Fix a bug when running a background operation.
- Removed some old code that was no longer needed.
- Title: Seasonality Core 2.7.2
- Developer: aucho Software, LLC.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 6.96 MB