i39 - simple and easy-to-use tool for creating ringtones and alert tones from any music on your Mac. With i39 you can easy create unique ringtones to personalize your iPhone.
- Built-in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find the needed song
- Use 'Open Other' to choose any song on the disk
- Zoom in to choose the start and end of ringtone’s region with sub-second accuracy
- Use the waveform to find the right part of your song
- Customize ringtones with Fade-In/Fade-Out of up to 10 seconds
- Choose custom Fade duration using 'Fade by Time Cursor'
- Select 1 of 6 types of Fade Effects
- Easily create ringtones from AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC, FLAC audio files
- Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone
- Save ringtone to Disk as well as export to iTunes
You can also make ringtones for some other phones. Please check that your phone can use a M4A file as a ringtone.
Three simple steps and ringtone ready to sync to your iPhone. Please note: you need to use iTunes to sync ringtones to your iPhone.
What's New:Version 1.5
- Fix minor bugs
- Ready to macOS High Sierra
- Title: i39 v1.5
- Developer: Alexey Nikitin © Aperio Lux Team
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.53 MB