After Focus 1.5.5
After Focus professionally adds focus and depth to your photos without expensive camera lenses. It easily defines a focus area and achieves lens blur, motion blur effects. After Focus extends filter and lens functionality beyond your camera and allows you to adjustable controls to add custom focus options to make any photo stand-out.
- Automatically determine the target prospects based on the target box with state-of-the-art image segmentation algorithm.
- Two processing modes: Regular mode and Customized mode. It offers simple tools to quickly start and sophisticated tools to further retouch photographic effects;
- Adjust the scope of the focus area and the background with drawing stroke.
- Four Perspective Modes offer different types of natural blurring effect for the background.
- Determine the blur gradient for any area with customized mode.
- Сomplete professional image editing with the advanced focus algorithm.
- Intuitively control 5 blur levels and precise adjust blur strength.
- Сlear the target prospects with an advanced sharpen algorithm to achieve professional refocusing effect.
- Live previews and real-time editing.
- Undo, redo history can be saved so you can always undo, redo your changes with unlimited times.
- Some bugs were fixed
- Title: After Focus 1.5.5
- Developer: XiuXia Yang © Photo-in-Art Studio
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 15.66 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.