They were on a routine rescue mission when a helicopter crash left them stranded near an abandoned Arctic base. As the survivors try to find a way back, they begin to experience strange symptoms: the longer they stay awake, the more twisted their perceptions of reality become. Then they learn the real nightmare begins when they fall asleep...
- Help the survivors escape the abandoned base. Strike a balance between exhaustion and falling into a sleep from which the explorers may never awake.
- Be aware of how each character is perceiving reality. Swap between survivors to observe, compare and analyze.
- Decide what's real, even as you understand you can no longer trust your senses. Remember: what you see is no longer what you get!
- Title: Distrust
- Release Date: 23 Aug, 2017
- Genre: Adventure, Indie, Strategy
- Developer: Cheerdealers
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 619.45 MB