Mail Designer Pro 3.2.2
Mail Designer Pro 3 offers pixel perfect perfection, brilliant Retina resolution, and more than 70 stylish design templates. It is one of the easiest ways to create and optimize HTML email newsletters that look great on desktop computers and mobile devices. You don’t need any HTML skills, just a bit of creativity.
Web-based email marketing tools only offer a limited amount of creative flexibility. With the Mail Designer Pro app, you can easily create and optimize HTML emails via drag-and-drop. Thanks to the unique mobile-responsive editing features, you can optimize the desktop and mobile versions of your newsletter down to the last detail. For an inspirational boost, Mail Designer Pro includes over 70, ready-to-send free responsive newsletter templates.
- Use improved pixel-perfect graphic tools
- Send retina-ready desktop and mobile mails
- Now more than 70 responsive design templates
- Real-time design check with MacBook previews
- Background repositioning and zoom
- Send desktop-only newsletters from Apple Mail
- Improved font styles: flexible font weights, easy support of fallback fonts
- Advanced email links: Now you can add an email link to your newsletter and pre-fill a subject line and message – great for getting feedback, RSVPs etc.
- Layout blocks for 1+2 or 1+4 images perfect for one larger ‘poster’ image and smaller detailed closeups
- Layout block with 1 text area and 3 images – ideal for a footer with your contact details + social media icons
- If you’ve optimized a layout block to use JPG, any transparent areas will automatically be turned white (previously Mail Designer would just use PNG instead)
- When replacing an image, you can now navigate into sub-folders
- Scroll through templates on the Touch Bar when in the Design Chooser
- Your photo library can now be selected in the picker for your Image Area background
- Improved support for email accounts that use MD5 Challenge / Response security
- This update addresses an issue that can cause images with transparency display incorrectly.