Mail Designer Pro 3.3.2
Mail Designer Pro 3 offers pixel perfect perfection, brilliant Retina resolution, and more than 70 stylish design templates. It is one of the easiest ways to create and optimize HTML email newsletters that look great on desktop computers and mobile devices. You don’t need any HTML skills, just a bit of creativity.
Web-based email marketing tools only offer a limited amount of creative flexibility. With the Mail Designer Pro app, you can easily create and optimize HTML emails via drag-and-drop. Thanks to the unique mobile-responsive editing features, you can optimize the desktop and mobile versions of your newsletter down to the last detail. For an inspirational boost, Mail Designer Pro includes over 70, ready-to-send free responsive newsletter templates.
- Use improved pixel-perfect graphic tools
- Send retina-ready desktop and mobile mails
- Now more than 70 responsive design templates
- Real-time design check with MacBook previews
- Background repositioning and zoom
- Send desktop-only newsletters from Apple Mail
- Improved font styles: flexible font weights, easy support of fallback fonts
All new Oulook Engine Outlook is one of the biggest HTML compatibility challenges out there. We have developed a brand new HTML approach that lets us specifically target Outlook. The result? Your design will look even more accurate in all versions of Outlook.
Detailed Outlook improvements:
- 3-column layout blocks are always displayed with correct alignment
- Line-height is correctly adjusted in all Outlook versions
- A problem that could cause layouts to become misaligned has been fixed
- An issue that could cause extra padding to surround an element has been fixed Simply put: All new and existing designs will be improved by the new Outlook engine, so they look just like you intended. Other Improvements
- New Plain text export: When you export as a HTML file, the plain text version is now also included as a separate file
- New If you're sharing documents with colleagues, Mail Designer Pro now lets you know if a font was used that you don't have on your Mac
- When copy & pasting from Microsoft Office documents, we now prevent HTML elements being added inadvertently
- We've fixed an iPad preview issue under macOS Sierra · You can now use multiple mailto links with advanced options in your newsletter
- An issue that could cause very large newsletters to not upload to MailChimp correctly has been fixed
- An issue with image quality has been fixed
- A few minor issues with mobile background editing have been fixed Have fun designing! Your Mail Designer Pro Team