TextSniper is simple and easy to use text recognition tool for your Mac. It extracts any text within selected portion on your screen and turns it into editable text. Easily recognize text from graphics, digital documents and videos. You can have TextSniper speak the recognized text whenever you need it. Lightning fast and does not require internet connection.
- Convert different image formats to text (JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, etc...).
- Pull text from a non-searchable PDF file without a need to process the whole document.
- Read text from images, PDF documents, photos, Zoom meetings, or any other sources.
- Copy text even when it is uncopiable like in ebooks or web articles.
- Quickly extract emails, links, phone numbers, etc.
- Grab text or turn it into speech in video games.
- Read QR or barcodes.
- Quickly generate alt text from the screenshot for tweets.
- On-device OCR technology. No internet connection is needed.
- Instant text recognition. No need to upload files into the application. OCR document or file on the fly.
- High accuracy and performance processing any documents.
- Recognizes even tiny text on images with low quality or dense background.
- Customizable. Custom keyboard shortcuts to extract text with various options.
- You can have TextSniper speak the recognized text whenever you need it.
- Supports optical character recognition in multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Running macOS Catalina: English language only supported.
- Use your iPad or iPhone device camera to quickly capture text from a photo or scanned document.
- Fully compatible with macOS Big Sur and optimised for Apple's M1 chips.
What's New:Version 1.7.0:
- Added option to clear Additive Clipboard Automatically on ⌘V presses. Proceed to Preferences General to enable this option.
- Added global shortcut to toggle Additive Clipboard on and off. Proceed to Preferences Shortcuts to set this shortcut.
- Added global shortcut to clear Additive Clipboard history. Proceed to Preferences Shortcuts to set this shortcut.
- Improved paragraph detection.
- Improved accessibility with VoiceOver.
- Other minor improvements.
- Title: TextSniper 1.7.0
- Developer: Valerijs Boguckis
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.94 MB