EXIF Sync 1.9.5 beta
The ultimate tool to correct the EXIF time in images from various sources. Modern digital cameras store information about the time when each shot was taken directly within the image files. This data is used, for example, to sort photos in the correct order.
People often use several cameras to photograph the same event, such as an exhibition, a party, or a trip. Each of the cameras used may have a different date and time set, and it may be difficult to combine a series of pictures taken with different cameras to form a continuous photo report.
The ability to easily correct date and time data is also important if you want to:
- Upload photos to online image storage and sharing services.
- Store and sort images files on your computer.
- Use image organizers that keep your images sorted according to the date when the shots were taken.
- Take pictures without worrying about your camera's time settings
With EXIF Sync, correcting time records is no longer a problem — the application allows you to align the times of shots taken with different cameras in just a few clicks. The date and time data will be changed in the image files themselves.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: EXIF Sync 1.9.5 beta
- Developer: Lemke Software GmbH
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 7.96 MB