TableEdit Pro 1.3
TableEdit - edit spreadsheets in a simple, clean & elegant way
TableEdit is a simple, clean & elegant spreadsheet application designed specifically for OS X. TableEdit features a minimalistic yet intuitive interface and has convenient features like formulae, charts and exhaustive cell styling options as well as comprehensive import & export options.
What's New:Version 1.3.0:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Fixed possible crashes on macOS 10.10
- Added 'Formatted Copy' option to copy formatted values with calculated formula results
- Exported documents now default to the document name instead of 'Untitled'
- The 'fill-down' feature can now be used to get column names into the first row
- The 'fill-right' feature can now be used to get row numbers into the first column
- Fixed plus row/colmns button not adding rows when clicked
- Fixed problems related to the 'Crash Reporter'
- Fixed problems related to the 'Functions Reference'
- Fixed problems where cell-borders could be mistakenly added
- Fixed main cell editor to show both rows for longer text
- Fixed selection-knobs being incorrectly postitioned after column resize
- Disallow removing all rows within a document as this can cause problems
- Clarified naming of cell-border options to match what they are doing
- Title: TableEdit Pro 1.3
- Developer: CoreCode Limited
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 +
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 26.64 MB