Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can't support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point ...
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries...
- Fixed a crashing bug in WM module when a weird BSSID was encountered
- Fixed a bug not showing BSSID after a Probe Request if client is associated
- Updated MAC addresses vendors (+952)
- Title: Debookee 5.2.3
- Developer: iwaxx
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 16.95 MB