Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- One click SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- See full HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Full raw payload data is not shown)
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (soon on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS)
- Full raw data is shown, not only headers
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can't support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point ...
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries.
What's New:Version 6.0.1:
Note: Now requires macOS 10.12 or later
- First public release of stable version 6
- [New SSL module] Allows SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- [New PRO module] Encrypted email traffic (IMAPS/POPS/SMTPS) can now be decrypted
- [PRO module] Certificate Authority details can be modified
- [PRO module] TCP ports can be modified for decryption
- New keyboard shortcuts (Window menu)
- Added new menu Help -> Support -> Zip Debug Logs on Desktop
- Minimum macOS version is now 10.12
- Title: Debookee 6.0.1
- Developer: iwaxx
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 30.92 MB