FileMaker Pro Advanced 188.8.131.525
FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use software used to create custom solutions for your business that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. Use FileMaker Pro to manage and share information with your team. Build your own solution or use one of the many built-in Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects and more.
- Start quickly - Choose from a variety of professionally designed Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects, invoices, assets, and more.
- Import existing data - Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files.
- Customize with ease - Use flexible design tools to make your layouts look and work just the way you want, all without programming -- even add your company logo.
- Get built-in reporting tools - Easy-to-use reporting and charting tools make it easy to make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards with a few clicks. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats.
- Share with your team - Create and share solutions across iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac. Connect up to 5 other people on a network. Or use FileMaker Server to securely share with larger groups and extend solutions to the web.
- Integrate with other programs - Exchange and interact with data from other applications. Plus, create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL data sources.
What's new in FileMaker Pro 184.108.40.2065
- Addressed an issue where setting a field value in the source table while a script was running exited the active portal row.
- OS X: Addressed an issue where, if update notifications had been disabled in FileMaker Pro 14 or earlier versions, FileMaker Pro 15 closed unexpectedly when it checked for updates.
- Addressed an issue where FileMaker Pro closed unexpectedly when making a part smaller moved a tab control out of the part's visible area.
Saving and sending files:
- Improved the behavior of sending emails with large attachments.