PDF Squeezer 3.8.1
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool. It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your file into the application window or onto the app icon in your Dock
- Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
- Batch compress multiple files
- Support for password protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
What's New:Version 3.8:
- A summary of all files has been added below the the PDF list.
- Improved French and Chinese localisation
- Option for filters to remove annotations (flattern)
- The perceptual reduction of a file has been added to the PDF list.
- The update mechanism has been improved. You don't have to install updates manually anymore.
- In some cases, the filters disappeared from the filter menu.
- Sometimes the GUI would not show up correctly on startup on OS X 10.10 Yosemite, or when the app had been opened indirectly.
- Title: PDF Squeezer 3.8.1
- Developer: Daniel Diener
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 10.59 MB