PDF Squeezer 3.7.1
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool. It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your file into the application window or onto the app icon in your Dock
- Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
- Batch compress multiple files
- Support for password protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
- NEW: New option to hide the main window when opening a file with PDF Squeezer and One-Click-Compression enabled.
- NEW: Slightly updated GUI
- NEW: The file size is more accurate in the extension.
- NEW: Warning when you repeatedly try to compress a file that is not a PDF.
- FIX: Compression of PDFs in a folder and it's subfolders did not work on some Macs.
- FIX: Did quit automatically anymore in One-Click-Compression even though there were still files to compress.
- FIX: Did show PDF Squeezer share extension in own share menu.
- FIX: Preview did not work on macOS 10.9.
- FIX: Sometimes the preview size in the preferences had multiple selections.
- FIX: The Preference windows was too large on some low resolution displays.