PDF Squeezer 3.7
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool. It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
- Simply drag and drop your file into the application window or onto the app icon in your Dock
- Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
- Batch compress multiple files
- Support for password protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
- Minimum system requirement is now Mac OS 10.9.5 Mavericks
- Quickly compress a selected PDF in Finder, Preview, or any other application that has an action button. (Requires OS X 10.10 and has to be activated in the System Preferences)
- You can now open folders to compress all PDFs of a folder and it's subfolders.
- After adding a new filter, the compression did not start until PDF Squeezer was restarted.
- Crash when showing the About window in OS X 10.9
- Right clicking on a in the sidebar, sometimes didn't work as expected.
- Some localization issues.