iZotope Trash 2 v2.05
Distort. Mangle. Transform.
Take mangling your audio to the next level. Combine the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions and advanced post-filtering for immediate sonic transformation. Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar. Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more.
The heart of Trash is its dual-stage multiband waveshaping distortion—allowing you to chain pairs of distortions together for sonic manipulation. Split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies, each with their own custom waveshape. Use the new Waveform Trace to see exactly how you're mangling your waveforms in real time, and DC offset filtering to keep them centered and on track. Be extreme or be benevolent: the power of audio annihilation is completely within your control.
- Distort in ways you never dreamed with the Trash module’s 60+ distortion algorithms, perfect for transforming your sound into something never before heard.
- Design your own unique distortions, from massive to mild and everything in between, with a new, customizable, multiband Waveshaper.
- Let your tracks inhabit any space or object with the new Convolve module. Choose from over 100 impulse responses or load your own to put your bass in a washing machine or your keys in a cave.
- Find a new voice: make your audio speak and growl with two redesigned Filter modules, each one featuring new vowel formant filters, screaming peaks, node modulations, and more.
- Start trashing your audio immediately with an extensive new preset library and an ear-friendly Limiter that ensures you can play without fear.
Trash and burn
Not all distortions are created equal. Trash 2 combines the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions and advanced post-filtering for immediate sonic transformation. Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar—all without the over-hyped side effects (unless, of course, that's what you want). Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more. A distortion engine like no other, this is Trash 2.
Invent a distortion that the world has never heard. Design your own distortion algorithms with Trash 2's new customizable Waveshaper. If the physics of waveshaping have your brain in a knot—not to worry. With Trash 2 it's easy: simply draw in, tweak, and create infinite distortions. Don't know where to start? Load one of Trash 2's 60+ distortion algorithms and adjust at will. Trash has shaped everything from major music releases to film and game sound effects over the past decade. Your audio is next.
Follow your impulses
The power to morph sound from one object to another is yours with the new Convolve module. Melt your synth bass into a metal bowl, push your electric piano into a vintage cabinet, or play your guitar tone through a human voice box. Convolve includes over 100 impulse responses—a collection of amps, objects, animal sounds and mouth shapes that are ready and waiting to transform your sound. Or, concoct a unique convolution and load any .wav or .aiff file into Trash 2. Impress the sonic characteristics of your wildest imagination onto any track or instrument. A single mouse click is all you need.
Explore new sonic dimensions with the Filter, Delay and Dynamics modules. Breathe life and movement into your audio using the dual Filters, each with 20+ evocative filter types to shape your tone. Modulate, invigorate and apply exotic filter sounds, then control and manipulate each node with LFOs, envelopes and side-chaining. A filter bank unlike any other, you're free to custom-design your ultimate filter styles and reach the bleeding edge of sound design. Polish it all off with Trash 2's rich, organic Delay options and a new analog-modeled compressor worth turning up to 11. Throughout the wild ride, the ear-friendly Limiter keeps you and your speakers safe.
- Title: iZotope Trash 2 v2.05
- Developer: iZotope
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 98.21 MB