Highlights for Mac is the PDF reader that summarizes for you.
Highlights lets you highlight text and select images in the PDF, but take notes in a regular text-editor. No more typing notes and comments into tiny text boxes. Your PDF annotations and notes are extracted and formatted into a neat summary as you make them. Save your summary to disk, share it via email or archive it in your Evernote or DEVONthink library.
- Optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and Retina Macs
- No lock-in, all your PDF annotations are embedded and readable by other applications
- Native support for the new TextBundle-format for Markdown with embedded images
- Export your annotations to a range of applications: Evernote, VoodooPad or DEVONthink
- Save your notes to a range of formats: Markdown, TextBundle, HTML or PDF
- Export to Ulysses
- The sticky note tool is now automatically deselected after use
- The image selection tool is now automatically deselected after use
- Annotation spacers not included on first launch
- One character long highlighted text causing a crash
- Scroll sync glitches when near top of preview and edit views
- Fixes issues with exporting Markdown with MMD-metadata included as header
- Popup-elements only added to annotations with attached comments