Deliverance is a first-person survival horror game in which you are put into the captivity of a deranged man dawning a serial killing streak with no plans to stop. Play as "Victim #3" and try to find your way out of your captor's imprisonment as you explore a maze-like abandoned asylum. With only a flashlight and no weapons, you must be elusive in order to escape. Discover past victim's notes to piece together their stories and also delve into your captor's background to better understand him. But be wary, because if he finds you lurking about, bad things will happen.
Will you survive to tell your story, or will you become another victim that no one will remember?
- Access to a abandoned asylum consisting of two maze-like floors
- Hidden stories to discover from previous victims and your captor
- Original eerie music
- Play with only a flashlight and scavenge for batteries to keep it powered
- Unpredictable horror with randomized gameplay elements to make every playthrough different
- Access to a secret horror experience which delves further into the story
- Title: Deliverance
- Release Date: 31 Aug, 2015
- Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
- Developer: TBDTS Games
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 484.17 MB