Warhammer 40000: Shootas v1.0.21
Prepare to charge Luteus Prime
For many centuries, the planet of Luteus Alpha has been producing much needed materiel for the wars raging on in the Armageddon sector. Many are drawn to the planet, and so is the great Warboss Ogruk Gutrekka. Upon arriving on the planet, Gutrekka took your most precious hair squig. Filled with vengeance you’ve sworn to do anything it takes to return your hair squig, and prove who is the strongest! And so your adventure on Luteus Prime begins.
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is a hand-drawn 2D action adventure taking you on a wild ride of dakka, gore and explosions! Krump your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime; battle Humans, Orks and Genestealer cultists; and ultimately retrieve your luscious hair squig from the hands of the Warboss Gutrekka!
- Classic 2D side-scrolling goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of weapons at your fingertips. Expand your armory with up to twenty different weapons. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Unleash your Waaagh! at the right time! Wreak carnage and rain destruction on those puny ‘umies.
- Challenge the mightiest empire in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Become victorious, bring the planet to its knees and lead your very own Waaagh!
- Earn hats by destroying compelling bosses, completing milestones or exchanging Teef at the Mekboy shop. Teef are collected by tearing through the story.
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth to a side-on world.
- Break up the action, and immerse yourselves in engaging cinematics.
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or get a party together of up to four Ork Boyz and have some fun together! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op.
- Brawl it out against your rivals in an all-out epic battle to decide who is the baddest Ork in the warband! Up to four boyz can scrap it out in the arena, both online and in local PvP.
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
- Yes, there will be explosions. Like, a lot of them!
- Title: Warhammer 40000: Shootas v1.0.21
- Release Date: 20 Oct, 2022
- Genre: Action, Adventure
- Developer: Rogueside
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Size: 1.91 GB