Last Epoch 0.7.10c
Last Epoch combines time travel, exciting dungeon crawling, engrossing character customization and endless replayability to create an Action RPG for veterans and newcomers alike. Travel through the world of Eterra’s past and face dark empires, wrathful gods and untouched wilds – to find a way to save time itself from The Void.
- 15 Mastery Classes: Begin your adventure as a base class which can then specialize into one of three Mastery Classes. When specializing into a certain Mastery you will be able to access new skills and specialize your playstyle!
- Customize each skill: Every active skill has its own augment tree that can completely change how the skill functions. Transform your skeletons into archers, your lightning blast into chain lightning, or make your serpent strike summon snakes to fight alongside you!
- Lose yourself in the item hunt: Fill your arsenal with magic items you craft to perfection, change the rules of your build with powerful unique and set items, and always have that next upgrade just on the horizon with Last Epoch’s randomized loot system.
- Explore a vast world throughout time: The world of Eterra is home to many factions and secrets. Travel to different points in time to change the world’s fate, and fight to set it onto a new path.
- Endless replayability: With a wealth of classes and skills to customize, deep game systems, randomized loot, and continuing development, Last Epoch is a game that will keep you coming back.
- Easy to learn, hard to master: We’re committed to making our gameplay approachable through breaking up the required learning and being transparent. At the same time, overcoming some of the most challenging content will require deep knowledge and pushing your build to its limits.
- Title: Last Epoch 0.7.10c
- Release Date: 30 Apr, 2019
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Early Access
- Developer: Eleventh Hour Games
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.6 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Size: 7.92 GB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.